Teacher: Tuere Sala
Date: 2022-01-17 Monday
- The Ten Ox-Herding Pictures (Monday evenings, 2022) 2022-01-10 Tim Geil, Tuere Sala
Which of these do you find challenging in your practice? Which do you find supports your practice?
- Building Discernment through (a) Wise attention, (b) Right intention, (c) Knowing what skillful action and unskillful action is
- Truthfulness: (a) Learning to see experience as it truly is, (b) Understanding the mind’s capacity to fabricate reality
- Relinquishment/Renunciation: (a) Learning to see the habitual nature of mind, (b) Letting go of I, Me, Mine thinking
- Training for Peace: (a) Maintaining gratitude and appreciation for the path